"We have great faculty who are not just great at teaching archaeology and teaching the Bible, but they are great archaeologists."
Cameron Coyle, 2013 Field Archaeologist
Institutional Recognition on all scholarly publications and literature
- Your institution will be listed as a consortium member in all scientific publications (e.g. articles, final field reports, department reports).
- Your institution will receive recognition on all research applications and associations (e.g. grant applications, scientific affiliations such as the American Schools of Oriental Research, National Academy of Sciences, etc.).
Institutional Recognition on all publicity and marketing associated with the Tel Gezer Archaeology and Research Project
- Your institution will be listed as a consortium member on all press releases.
- Your institution will be listed as a consortium member on all brochures and advertising.
Authorization to Publish and Advertise Consortium Membership
- You will be authorized to publish consortium membership in all publications and reports (e.g. school newspaper, newsletters, student handbooks, etc.).
- Publish consortium membership in institutional documents (e.g. administrative reports, business reports, school catalogs, etc.).
- You will be authorized to advertise consortium membership and market the study program for student enlistment.
- Authorization to advertise and publicize consortium membership in foundation development literature and programs.
Integration of the Tel Gezer Field School and Study Program into Curriculum
- Permission to incorporate the Tel Gezer Field School and Study Program into school curriculum.
- Authorization to use the study program for purposes of institutional program accreditation, particularly in reference to student access and participation in international study programs and cross-cultural learning experiences.